How it Works / Qualifications
- - Contact is made in prison.
- - Must be interested in living in a faith-based setting.
- - Have no record of sexual offense or current gang affiliation.
- - Be employable.
- - Be a legal citizen of the United States.
- - Have no more than 5 incarcerations.
A resident of Isaiah House will:
- - Secure all proper identification documents.
- - Connect with a local Christian faith community of their choice.
- - Establish a relationship with a mentor/advocate who will assist him.
- - Obtain needed medical assistance and social services.
- - Register for educational and/or professional enhancement opportunities.
- - Seek to re-establish family contact and reunification, if possible.
- - Weekly attendance at church of your choice.
- - Random drug testing.
- - Attendance at all scheduled In-House meetings.
- - Obey all state and federal laws.
- - Follow all parole and probation stipulations, schedules and requirements. Including required AA/NA meetings.
- - Follow our Resident Agreement and Daily Schedule.